American Idol 2012 St Louis auditions: Who is Rachelle Lamb? SPOILERS!

Rachelle Lamb will shoot to fame after tonight’s American Idol show airs and her auditions is shown to millions of US TV viewers.

The stunning singer turned up to audition for Randy Jackson, Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler at the St Louis auditions last year and was memorable not only because of her singing voice, but also because of her sweeter than sweet little daughter who joined her for the tryout.

SPOILERS BELOW!!!!

However while we are pretty sure at this point that Rachelle made it to Hollywood, she is unlikely to make it as far as the live shows, as early last month she revealed on Facebook that she had been sent home but is fully planning to audition again for the 2013 season.

She wrote:

“I am home for good til next season when i try out again! After the 18th of this month I will be released to talk about “it” more and do a interview or two! I will keep everyone posted!! [sic]”

Rachelle will be seen performing on American Idol when it airs on Fox this evening. Let us know what you thought of her audition in the comments section below. Do you agree with the judges’ decision? Let us know…..

by Lisa on February 2nd, 2012

Don't miss a story: Follow Unreality TV

6 thoughts on “American Idol 2012 St Louis auditions: Who is Rachelle Lamb? SPOILERS!

1. Michelle Johnson says:

This is Rachelle’s mother and thank you for the wonderful things you have said about my daughter and granddaughter.

2. Melissa says:

Where did you get that awesome green shirt you wore tonight?!

3. Bill Vassiles says:

We are stunned that Rachelle did not make it through tonight, but are pretty confident that she will make it big, with, or without, help from TV shows such American Idol.

4. Julie Tranetzki says:

I absolutely do not agree with the judges of AI. My husband and I just watched it on 2/15/12: we taped it and could not watch it until this date. I have never EVER looked up a contested of this competetion before. However, WE love Rachelle’s voice. Rachelle-Please do not stop singing! Rachell-we look forward to your future songs. AI-made one huge mistake-sorry Jennifer, Randy and Steven-you go home. Come on Rachelle don’t give up Please!!!!

5. Bill Vassiles says:

I think you have a beautiful voice, poise and think you could make it as a big star in country music. Please do not wait until next year to reapply to AI Get yourself in touch with a good agent who will recognize your talent. remember that Pickler girl? You”re as good, if not better than her–although I like her as well. I hope you get on it now. I know it’ll be hard, but you;ll see, I’m sure, that getting down to work at it now will eventually lead to the life you really want to have. God speed

6. Bill Vassiles says:

PS: Your voice, in my estimation, is “fully” developed, you’re very photogenic and I just see you making it big. Please forward this addendum to my previous too brief assessment of Ms Lamb. Thank you

Comments are closed.