5 Things You Didn't Know About American Idol's Kimberley Locke
Kimberley Locke made it all the way to third place on American Idol’s third season. The former contestant took time to talk to us about her latest EP, “Four for the Floor,” and her current single “Silver Bells.”
Though we know her as the fun loving, down-to-earth American Idol contestant, here’s some things you likely didn’t know about the singer/songwriter.
1. Kimberley has a business degree and used it to start I Am Entertainment, a company mentoring fresh talent. Click here to read more about I Am Entertainment.
2. One Heartland is a foundation close to Kimberley’s heart. For seven years she has worked with the foundation that supports children and families living with HIV. She is even on the board of directors.
3. Every Christmas Kimberley cannot wait for the ORIGINAL Rudolph to air on TV! She loves classic Christmas specials. Her favorite Christmas songs are “Frosty the Snowman” and “Mary Did You Know.”
4. The only American Idol contestant she speaks with regularly is Ruben Studdard. I think that when you’re on the show it’s like being in high school and everyone graduates and does their own thing,” she explained. “I think people need to understand that none of us knew each other.”
5. “Four on the Floor” is her first attempt at a dance album. So far, so good Kimberley! You can find her latest EP on iTunes. For more information visit her website.